Signature Series SIGA2-PH(CO)S photoelectric detectors bring advanced multisensing technology to a practical design that increases efficiency, saves installation time, cuts costs, and extends life safety and property protection capabilities. Continuous selfdiagnostics ensure reliability over the long-haul, while innovative
field-replacable smoke chambers make detector maintenance literally a snap. With its modular CO sensor, this detector pulls double-duty — continually monitoring the environment for signs of heat and smoke — as well as its invisible yet deadly companion, carbon monoxide.
Like all Signature Series detectors, the SIGA2-PHS is an intelligent device that gathers analog information from its smoke and heat sensors, converting this data into digital signals. To make an alarm decision, the detector’s on-board microprocessor measures and analyzes all sensor readings and compares this information to historical data. Digital filters remove signal patterns that are not typical of fires, thus virtually eliminating unwanted alarms.
The SIGA2-PHCOS includes an advanced carbon monoxide sensor and daughterboard. When the electrochemical cell reaches its end of life after approximately six years, the detector signals a trouble condition to the control panel. The sensor/daughterboard module is field-replaceable.
Note: Some features described here may not be supported by all control systems. Check your control panel’s Installation and Operation Guide for details.
- Integrates optical smoke and fixed heat sensing technologies with an optional carbon monoxide sensor
- Three thermistor sensors for symmetrical thermal response
- Field-replacable smoke chamber
- Field-replacable carbon monoxide sensor/daughterboard module
- Uses existing wiring
- Automatic device mapping
- Ground fault detection by module
- Up to 250 devices per loop
- Two levels of environmental compensation
- Two levels of dirty detector warning
- Twenty pre-alarm settings
- Five sensitivity settings
- Non-volatile memory
- Electronic addressing
- Environmental compensation
- Identification of dirty or defective detectors
- Automatic day/night sensitivity adjustment
- Bicolor (green/red) status LED
- Standard, relay, fault isolator, and audible mounting base